Don’t forget the following when visiting our neck of the woods:
- Light jackets and rain gear (normal rainfall averages 55-60 inches per year)
- Good hiking boots for our scenic trails
- Good water-shoes for our magnificent streams and shorelines
- Sun block, insect repellent and other first-aid supplies, just in case
- Condiments & spices for cooking
- Bathing suit – even in winter – for year-around hot tub use
Call us with special requests to surprise that special someone. (i.e. flowers, wine, gifts).
You can also call to schedule on-cabin 1-hour massages.
Let us do the grocery shopping for you – provide your list and we will stock your cabin prior to your arrival. “Almost” any special request. Service charge applicable.