The ultra-modern kitchen features stainless built-in stainless appliances and everything you will need to prepare a gourmet meal. If you don’t feel like cooking while on vacation, you are only a 2-minute drive from all of the restaurants, wineries, shops and other businesses in the Hochatown area, as well as to Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake.
Both bedrooms offer one king bed, one queen bed, a futon, luxury linens, wood blinds and a flat screen satellite TV. Both bathrooms feature a shower / tub combo and granite counters.
After a day at the lake, you can grill out on the back deck and enjoy your dinner at the large dining table on the covered patio, while sitting high above a panoramic forest canopy backdrop. The back deck also features a hot tub, comfortable couch pit group furnishings, a large TV and a gas log fireplace … VERY ROMANTIC!
Don’t forget the s’mores ingredience to enjoy around the furnished campfire pit. Whether you like to hike, golf, fish, swim, canoe or water ski, ATV or go horseback riding nearby during the day – you will love coming back me to Picasso’s Notebook.
As an added bonus, Picasso’s Notebook guests may order delivery of your favorite grocery items, fresh flowers, a complete Sweetheart Package, or book in-cabin massages, if requested in advance of your arrival.
This is a new cabin, you can be the first to add a quote!
Cabin Features & Amenities
- 2-Story Luxury Log Cabin
- 1 King (downstairs)) + 1 Queen (upstairs)
- 1 small futon in the loft
- 2 Bathrooms
- Hot Tub in a Covered Cabana
- 2 Gas Log Fireplaces – Inside & Outside
- Fully-equipped Kitchen w/ Granite Counters
- (4) Flat Screen Satellite TV’s
- Gas Grill
- Campfire Pit & Chairs
- Smoke Detectors
- Luxury Linens & Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Cookware, Dishes & Flatware
- Drip Coffee Maker (coffee, creamer & sugar provided)
- Toaster, Blender
- Built-in Stainless Appliances
- Hair Dryer
- Washer/Dryer (with detergent, etc. provided)
- Wooded Lot with circle drive parking
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$245 per night, Mon – Thur
$295 per night, Fri – Sun
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.