Picasso would be very proud of this “Masterpiece!” It is a true work of art for you to enjoy. This spectacular, newly constructed vacation home is a majestic creek side luxury cabin in the forest with an ultra-modern design. From the moment you walk in, you will be swept away by the gorgeous decor and panoramic views of the towering pines from inside your cabin. Every room is large. Your family and friends will never want to leave because this exciting new cabin has something special for everyone in the whole family.
Enjoy the views while you are cooking, lounging in the living room or dining in the open floor plan setting with sky-high ceilings and views of the nature just outside the glass. The living room features a giant flat screen above the fireplace and plush leather furnishings, providing a beautiful and comfortable place to enjoy popcorn and a movie. The spacious gourmet kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, beautiful granite countertops and every modern cooking tool. The dining table seats 10 people, plus the granite island bar for additional seating.
Picasso’s Masterpiece sleeps up to 17 people comfortably, with 4 king bedrooms (3 downstairs + 1 upstairs) and 9 twin beds in the upstairs bunk room. Each of the 5 bedrooms has an en-suite private bathroom – all with huge walk-in showers, making you and your entire family fall in love with being pampered. The master bath will delight with its spa tub inside the giant walk-in shower. There is an extra half-bath in the downstairs hallway for convenience. The bunk room, featuring separate hook-ups for electronics and built-in lamps for every bed, also offers a private full bathroom.
The exciting loft game room features a pool table, and a vintage arcade machine with never-ending games for hours of family fun.
Picasso’s Masterpiece has a spacious covered back deck, which offers another beautiful fireplace with TV and comfy seating, large outdoor dining table and a gas grill with propane provided. Take a short stroll on the walkway towards a private hot tub cabana, which is next to a beautiful creek. For the ultimate relaxation … soak in the hot tub with your morning coffee or your evening glass of wine. The kids will love the outdoor playground and the creek.
Don’t forget to place your order ahead of time for your kitchen to be stocked with your favorite grocery items and fresh flowers. You can also call or e-mail Beavers Bend Adventures in advance for in-cabin massage reservations.
This is a new cabin, you can be the first to add a quote!
Cabin Features & Amenities
- 5 bedrooms / 5.5 bathrooms
- 3,300 sq. ft. – Living Space
- 1,600 sq. ft. – Deck Space
- Fine Leather Furnishings
- Luxury Bed Linens & Towels
- Sleeps up to 17 – 4 king s + 9 twins
- Indoor & Outdoor Dining Tables
- Game Room – Pool Table + Arcade Machine
- Hot tub – in Separate Creekside Cabana
- Fully Equipped Kitchen w/ Island Seating
- Sky-High Ceilings – Open Floor Plan
- Fireplaces – Inside & Outside
- Granite Counters & Ceiling Fans
- Smart TVs in Every Room + Outside
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Washers/ Dryer – 2 Sets
- Gas Grill – Propane Provided
- Campfire Pit + Armchair Seating
- Ample Parking on a Wooded Creek Lot
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$950 per night, Mon. – Thur.
$985 per night, Fri. – Sun.
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.