Fox Tales is only a 5-minute drive from Beavers Bend State Park and all the family activities in Hochatown.
This cabin has everything you’re looking for when you need an escape from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life!
Fox Tales’ open floor plan features bamboo wood floors, ceiling fans, large Smart TVs in every room, as well as gorgeous custom hickory kitchen cabinets. The floor-to-ceiling gas log fireplace, with surrounding sky-high windows, plus a shuffleboard table and foosball table, make the great room a wonderful place for indoor gatherings.
For more family fun, the loft offers a regulation pool table, a sleeper sofa and a set of full-over-full bunks with a roll-out trundle bed.
The two-level back decks, plus a partial covered front deck offer cozy cushioned furnishings. These are the perfect spots for enjoying your morning coffee while gazing at the surrounding nature and wildlife strolling past your cabin. Enjoy the kids’ playground, a game or horseshoes or corn hole, or just explore the wooded area surrounding the cabin.
Bring a glass of wine and soak in the hot tub any time day or night. Or you can sit under the stars at the outdoor firepit to make s’mores and tell Big Foot stories. The decks overlook acres of towering trees and breathtaking views that will lure you outdoors to relax after an adventurous day of hiking, boating, fishing, golfing – or just exploring the beauty of Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park.
You can even place your order for your kitchen to be stocked with your favorite grocery items, fresh flowers. If requested, Beavers Bend Adventures will schedule your in-cabin massage services!
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Ramp entry from parking to back door
- 2 master King bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- Shower + soaking tubs in Master bath
- Loft w/ pool table + TV + 1 sofa bed
- Loft full-over-full bunk set w/ trundle
- 9 ft. pool table
- 9 ft. shuffleboard table
- Foosball table
- Kids’ outdoor playset
- Gas log fireplace
- Dining table seats 6 + island bar seating for 4
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Stainless appliances – dishwasher, refrigerator, toaster oven
- Continuous hot water
- Ceiling Fans
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, glassware, utensils
- Blender, griddle, crock pot, toaster oven
- Regular Drip Coffee Maker – Coffee, Filters, Regular Powder Creamer
- Keurig – Bring Your K-Cups
- Luxury Towels & Bed Linens
- Covered deck space w/ cushioned furniture
- Hot tub
- Propane grill
- Propane fire pit on back deck
- Horseshoe pit
- Corn hole game set
- Fire pit w/ seating
- Picnic table
- Circle drive w/ trailer parking
All Cabins Include
- All bed linen & bathroom terry are provided. Plus extra blankets & pillows.
- All cookware, dishes, silverware, glassware provided including paper towels, dish towels/rags & BBQ tools.
- Bring your food and your clothes! We make every effort to stock your cabin with all the little extras. (Salt, pepper, coffee, coffee filters, paper towels, toilet tissue, bath bar soap, hand soap, dish detergent, & laundry soap)
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$295 per night (best available rate)
*Premium rates apply for Holidays & Peak Times*
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.