You don’t need a full week to have a memorable time in McCurtain County. Sometimes, a long weekend escape is all you need to feel refreshed and recharged. When researching what to do in Broken Bow, you’ll soon discover there is no shortage of things to do in and around your Beavers Bend Adventures cabin. Make memories as you see how many adventures you can cram into a four-day getaway.
A Checklist of 7 Top Broken Bow Activities
Long weekend vacations, especially this time of year, are the perfect way to explore Broken Bow without worrying about the summer crowds. While there is plenty to do at your Beavers Bend cabin, there is even more fun to be had by exploring the activities and attractions in town.
- Make your way to Hochatown Amusements or one of the other local tracks to race go-karts. This spot also has a mini-golf course.
- See who can reel in the biggest catch of the day on popular waterways like Broken Bow Lake and Mountain Fork River. Make your outing even more successful by letting a knowledgeable guide from Rudy’s Guide Service show you around.
- Lace up your hiking boots and hit the trails inside Beavers Bend State Park. The paths inside the park range in length and difficulty, meaning you have plenty of options.
- After a day of hiking, let our concierge staff set up an in-cabin massage. This treatment is the perfect way to add a bit of pampering to your stay.
- Reminisce about the day’s adventures over a cold one at a local brewery. Beavers Bend Brewery has been a staple here since 2013 and introduced a taproom in 2016.
- If you’re looking to spend time out on the water but fishing isn’t your thing, try renting a kayak. Businesses like Wild Goose Canoe & Kayak Rentals and Yippie Kayo Kayaks can set you up with everything you need, including double or single kayaks.
- End every night under the stars relaxing around a campfire. With advanced notice, we can deliver small, medium, or large firewood bundles to your cabin.
Reserve Your Luxury Broken Bow Cabin Rental
There’s no better place to look up what to do in Broken Bow than from the comfort of your Beavers Bend Adventures cabin rental. Our luxury rentals are located throughout the Hochatown-Broken Bow area, which means adventure is all around you.
While each of our cabins is unique, each comes with all the comforts of home, including fully-equipped kitchens perfect for cooking a delicious meal. We can even have your kitchen stocked with all your favorite food and drinks before arrival, with advanced notice. To learn more about our Broken Bow cabin rentals or the benefits or booking direct, call 214-789-5322. We can also answer any questions you have about special offers.