Treat your family to a little something special this holiday season and spend an extended getaway at Beavers Bend Adventures. With our cozy and spacious Broken Bow vacation cabins, high-speed Wi-Fi, and plenty of area activities, you and your loved ones will have everything you need to enjoy a much-deserved vacation. Take advantage of our mid-week special so that you and your family can work remotely and engage in distanced learning while reaping the benefits of a Beavers Bend getaway.
Broken Bow Vacation Cabins for an Extended Family Vacation
Luckily for you, there are plenty of options to choose from when looking for your ideal Broken Bow vacation cabin. Our cozy accommodations feature a wide variety of amenities, so you’re sure to find the perfect Beavers Bend cabin to suit your needs. Plus, all of our rentals come with high-speed internet access and an area to set up for a day of working remotely or online learning. So, there’s no reason you can’t get comfortable in your lodgings a few days before the holidays so that you can have the ultimate seasonal celebration without the hassle of last-minute holiday travel. Here’s a list of cabins that may work well for your holiday celebrations.
- Copper Pines is a Beavers Bend luxury cabin built with accessibility in mind—ramps, wider doorways, and a walk-in tile shower.
- Dream Chaser is perfect for a small family, sleeping about four people, and welcomes up to two dogs so that you won’t have to worry about boarding fees.
- Picasso’s Notebook is tucked away, providing an intimate and slightly larger, pet-friendly lodging that sleeps about five people.
- Starlight Inn has three bedrooms and a playground in the backyard—ideal for larger families with younger children.
- Water Music is an excellent option for groups with over ten people, plenty of space, sleeps up to 17 people, and no shortage of area activities.
Discover all the Things to Do in Broken Bow, OK, in the Winter
Even has a thin layer of snow settles on the ground and the trees remain bare, there’s still no shortage of things to do in Broken Bow, OK. While it’s not the same as with summer scenery, the landscape around our Broken Bow vacation cabins is still beautiful to behold—even amid the coldest months. Bundle up, don some wool socks, and embark on a tranquil walking trail. There are fewer people during the winter, so you won’t have to worry about crowded pathways. Some other area attraction suggestions include tossing tomahawks, scheduling a spa day, or embarking on a cold-weather fishing day. Or, you can stay in your cozy cabin and play your favorite board or card games with soft music and a fire crackling peacefully in the background.
Celebrate the Season with Loved Ones in Broken Bow, OK
Spend the holidays with those who matter most in a comfortable, Broken Bow vacation cabin at Beavers Bend Adventures. Our wide variety of accommodations, amenities, and mid-week specials provide the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to an extended holiday getaway tucked away in the Ouachita National Forest. Find the ideal lodgings for your needs on our website or give us a call at 214-789-5322.