The end of the year is rapidly approaching, but there’s still plenty of time to fit in a vacation with the ones you love most. If you’re starting to plan one last big getaway of the year, pack your bags and head to Broken Bow. This Oklahoma town is a phenomenal destination any time of year, including winter. After checking into your luxurious rental from Beavers Bend Adventures, set off to explore all there is to do nearby.
The 5 Best Things to Do in Broken Bow in Winter
Unlike other parts of the country, winter in Broken Bow means daily highs around the mid-50s, with lows rarely falling below freezing. These conditions mean that while you’ll want to dress in layers, it’s not so cold you can’t get outdoors. However, there is just as much fun to be had at your Broken Bow cabin rental, which means plenty of activities to add to your itinerary.
- Get all the ingredients necessary to make a fun and festive hot chocolate bar. This can be fun toppings like toffee bits, crushed candy canes, chocolate syrup, and more. This hot drink will help warm you up after a day outside, and it’s the perfect accompaniment for a holiday movie night.
- Whether you’re visiting for a week or a weekend, decorate your cabin for the season with handmade decor. While out on your adventures, look for things like pine cones, twigs, berries, and more that can be used to create festive decorations.
- Bundle up and take in the breathtaking Oklahoma scenery on a nearby hiking trail. For some of the best trails, head to Beavers Bend State Park, home to several trails of varying lengths and difficulty.
- While it may not be the first thing that comes to mind, winter is still a great time to go fishing. Stay dry while fishing with a local charter like Rudy’s Guide Service. Another great option is fly fishing with Beavers Bend Fly Fishing.
- For indoor adventures that’ll still have you exploring the region, go on a self-guided tour to sample local spirits. Find your new favorite beer at Broken Bow breweries like Beavers Bend Brewery. If you’re more of a wine person, head to nearby tasting rooms and wineries, including Girls Gone Wine.
No matter where your adventures take you, warm up back at your Beavers Bend Adventures cabin. Our cabins feature incredible amenities like indoor and outdoor fireplaces, hot tubs, and campfire pits. We’ll even provide complimentary firewood for your first fire.
Start Planning Your Holiday Escape
Make the holidays and winter extra special this year by planning a visit to Broken Bow, Oklahoma. No matter the size of your group, Beavers Bend Adventures has the ideal cabin rental for your holiday stay. Our accommodations, found near top attractions like Broken Bow Lake, are the perfect blend of comfort and luxury.
Feel the stress of life melt away the minute you arrive at your Broken Bow cabin rental. While every property has the comfort of home, each one is unique. Call 214-789-5322 to learn more about which cabin fits your group best. We can also answer any questions you have about our special offers.