There is no shortage of events worth celebrating, from family reunions to weddings, and Broken Bow is the perfect place for your festivities. Surrounded by picturesque Oklahoma nature, escape the hustle and bustle of life and make memories with the ones you love most. Beavers Bend Adventures not only has accommodations to fit your group, but our cabins also put you near everything you need to make the most out of your celebratory getaway.
Where to Host Your Celebration
While we have your lodging covered, you still might need a space to host your event. If you are planning a Broken Bow wedding, we recommend checking out Crystal Forest Venue and Hill’s Mountain Side Wedding Venue. Both of these venues provide a breathtaking backdrop for your dream ceremony and reception.
Both venues can also accommodate family reunions and small corporate events. Another excellent venue option for your event is Abendigo’s Grill & Patio, which can host special events on its upper patio deck.
A Checklist of Group-Friendly Activities
By planning getaways to our cabins in Oklahoma, you are giving yourself and your guests a mini-vacation. No matter the size of your group, there are plenty of things to do throughout Broken Bow and the surrounding area that everyone will enjoy.
- Take in the views from above on a zipline tour with Rugaru Adventures.
- Catch a show at a local live music venue like Hochatown Saloon or Abendigo’s.
- Hit up a hiking trail inside Beavers Bend State Park.
- Spend time on the water enjoying a kayaking excursion with rentals from Tippa Canoe or Wild Goose Canoe & Kayak Rentals.
- Go fishing to see who can reel in the day’s biggest catch. Go on a self-guided excursion, or let Rudy from Rudy’s Guide Service show you how to catch a mess of crappy.
- Play a round of golf at Cedar Creek Golf Course or Old West Mini Golf, a great option if there are children in the group.
- Don’t forget to take the kids to ride the horses and the train in Beavers Bend State Park!
There’s also no shortage of fun to be had right at your Broken Bow cabin. Relax in your private hot tub while listening to the sounds of nature, or gather around the fire, swapping Big Foot stories. Most of our cabins offer game rooms, if you’re interested in a family-friendly competition.
Make Memories on a Cabin Getaway in Oklahoma
Planning events like weddings, family reunions, and even corporate retreats in Broken Bow is an ideal way to escape the distractions of life and truly be present in the moment. At Beavers Bend Adventures, we can help you plan your getaway.
Our luxury cabin rentals come in various sizes, including one that can sleep up to 23 people. We will go above and beyond to help make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. To learn more about how we can help you or how to save on your stay, call 214-789-5322. Don’t forget to ask about our concierge services or special offers.