There’s nothing quite like sitting on the front porch of your Beavers Bend Adventures cabin, watching the sun creep up above the trees. Located in Southeastern Oklahoma, our luxury cabins are surrounded by breathtaking examples of the state’s natural beauty. Whether you’re visiting for a week or a weekend, get out and explore the Broken Bow scenery that’s all around you.
A Guide to the Best Views in Broken Bow
From hiking trails to kayaking excursions, there are plenty of ways to experience the splendor of Oklahoma and Broken Bow. Before heading out on your adventure, make sure to grab your camera so you can capture these picture-perfect views.
- Mountain Fork River, known for its year-round trout fishing, is filled with small waterfalls and rock gardens. This is a popular spot for canoeing and kayaking, so the scenery is best appreciated from the water.
- Found inside Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake opened in 1970. The bottom of the lake is covered by rocks, which gives it a transparent clarity. Spanning 14,000 acres and boarded by more than 150 miles of shoreline, there is plenty to see when out on the water.
- One of the biggest attractions in the area is Beavers Bend State Park. Crystal waters from Broken Bow Lake and the towering timbers that fill the forest make this one of the most scenic spots in the region. Take in the scenery hiking, horseback riding, and biking.
- Stretching between Oklahoma and Arkansas, the Ouachita National Forest is the oldest and largest national first in the south. The 1.8 million-acre forest features tranquil lakes, rolling hills, and natural wonders.
- Of course, some of the best views are found right outside your Broken Bow cabin. Enjoy your morning coffee on the patio porch and end your day around the fire or in the private hot tub.
No matter where your nature-viewing adventures take you, keep your eyes open for the wildlife that calls this area home.
Unwind with a Nature-Filled Oklahoma Escape
When you’re ready to escape day-to-day life, make your way to a cabin rental from Beavers Bend Adventures. Our vacation cabins are located throughout the Broken Bow Lake – Beavers Bend State Park area, which means they’re surrounded by stunning Oklahoma scenery.
With cabins in various sizes, from one bedroom to seven, we can accommodate groups of all sizes. Many of our rentals come with fun amenities such as game rooms, playgrounds, and outdoor dining spaces. Call 214-789-5322 to learn more about our luxury cabins or special offers.