There’s something special about hiking during the fall season. The trails are less crowded, the air is crisp and cool, and the trees are a pallet of warm colors. During your next autumnal Beavers Bend Adventures getaway, take some time to explore the best Broken Bow hiking trails. Unplug from stress and immerse yourself in nature, reveling in the stunning Oklahoma fall foliage.
Traverse the Best Broken Bow Hiking Trails
Taking on the hiking trails at Beavers Bend State Park one of the more popular things to do in Broken Bow, OK. Each path offers something different: scenic overlooks, bluffs, gorgeous lake or riverside scenes, meadows, and heavily wooded areas. However, Oklahoma trails with the best fall foliage views have a combination of all those attributes. Here’s a list of our suggested Broken Bow hiking trails for the best autumnal hiking experience:
- Cedar Bluff Trail is a short, one-mile trail with a stunning overlook of the Mountain Fork River framed by trees and bluffs.
- Deer Crossing Trail features lovely wildflowers and will make you feel like you’re walking through a movie scene. Keep quiet and be on the lookout for local wildlife like white-tailed deer.
- Friends Trail Loops is a brisk one-and-a-half-mile hike with gorgeous rockfaces and waterfalls—the perfect location for a vacation selfie.
- Lakeview Lodge Trail brings you right to the edge of the Mountain Fork River, where you can see colorful leaves floating along. Make sure you bring along a water bottle on this three-and-a-half-mile trail
- Tree Trail offers several opportunities to see local wildlife and hundreds of trees adorned fiery reds, oranges, and yellows.
Your Beavers Bend Getaway Starts at Our Luxury Cabins
There’s no better way to unplug and destress from daily life than by reserving a Broken Bow cabin rental and immersing yourself in nature. Plus, there’s an extensive assortment of local attractions, so you’re bound to find something for everyone. For more information on Broken Bow hiking trails near your vacation home, or to make a reservation, please give us a call at 214-789-5322.