Easily accessible off HWY 259, just 1/4 mile from the restaurants, wineries, breweries and convenience stores, Woodmist is a prime location for enjoying all that Hochatown and Beavers Bend has to offer.
Located on a secluded 1.2 acre site in Carson Creek, Woodmist is just a 5 minute drive to the lake, marina, coffee shops and gift shops, and 10 minutes from Beavers Bend State Park. At just under 1800 sf, it is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath luxury cabin that sleeps up to 10 comfortably making it ideal for 2 families with children, large family gatherings, groups of fishermen, or small business retreats. The ample space for parking and turn-around makes it ideal for guests with boats and multiple vehicles.
Location: Carson Creek
Pets: Yes (up to 2 dogs)
Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
Woodmist offers 2 private bedrooms downstairs and a divided loft with 2 additional open bedrooms upstairs. The well-designed kitchen is appointed with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and an island. Great care has been taken to ensure that guests have everything they need to make their cooking experience complete. Meals may be enjoyed in the octagonal-shaped dining room, or on 1 of the 2 comfortably furnished outdoor decks
The leather-furnished living area with it’s soaring cathedral ceiling, lovely rock fireplace, and expansive ceiling-high windows offers a stunning view of the pines just outside. The partially divided loft offers a foosball table and an outdoor balcony.
Stargaze on the balcony, play a game of horseshoes, tetherball or volleyball, gather around the firepit and enjoy smores, or simply relax and birdwatch on the comfortably furnished outdoor decks. Unwind in the soothing 8-person hot tub under a canopy of pines, or catch a glimpse of a family deer as they frolic and forage.
We invite you to experience all that Woodmist has to offer as your ultimate getaway destination.
“The cabin was fabulous!! Everyone really enjoyed their stay and we will definitely return.”
“… The cabin was tidy and the mgt team top notch – very organized. Thank you!”
“I just wanted to say that we had a wonderful time at the Woodmist cabin… everything was perfect and the outside area was great! We will definitely be back next year!”
“Thank you for a wonderful stay at Woodmist! We are already planning our next getaway. I also think we have found our new definition of camping! We loved every second of our trip. Thanks again! – Beth Trout”
“My family and I stayed at Woodmist last weekend. It was our first experience in the Beaver’s Bend. We had a wonderful weekend. The cabin was perfect for us. It was clean and well furnished. The area around the cabin was beautiful and we had an awesome time with our grown kids sitting outside and playing games. We spent two days at the lake and it was one of the most beautiful lakes we have been to. Thanks for sharing your space with us! – Sheri Anderson”
“We’d love to leave a review for Woodmist. It is the best layout, and cleanest cabin we’ve stayed at in 6 years in Broken Bow. It is perfect. – Susan Lindberg”
Cabin Features & Amenities
- 2 Private Bedrooms Downstairs
- Divided Loft Bedroom Upstairs
- Sleeps up to 10 Comfortably
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- 3 Queens 1 Twin, Twin Bunks, & 1 Full Size Futon
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen
- 48″ Flat Screen LCD HDTV in Living Area w/ Cable, DVD & Surround Sound
- 32″ Flat Screen LCD HDTV w/ Cable in Loft
- 32″ Flat Screen LCD HDTVs w/ Cable in Both Downstairs Bedrooms
- High Efficiency Front-Loading Washer/Dryer
- Luxury Linens/Towels
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Pet Crate
- 2 Central Heat/Air Units
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- 2nd Floor Balcony
- Foosball Table in Loft
- Quiet Location – No Traffic Noise
- Outdoor Games (volleyball, tetherball, horseshoes)
- Campfire Pit w/ Bench Seating
- Deer Feeder
- Coffeemaker, Blender, Crock Pot
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Over an acre of level wooded ground w/ walking trail for exploring
- Ample Turnaround and Parking for Boat/Trailer
- Picnic Table
- Deck Heaters on Both Decks
- 2 Spacious, Furnished Decks (1 partially covered)
- Weber Gas Grill
- 8 Person Hot Tub
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$310 per night, Mon – Thur
$350 per night, Fri – Sun
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.