Lounge in the family room on the soft, ultra-comfy leather furniture in front of the two story rock fireplace and enjoy the big screen cable TV with DVD player. The beautiful wood floors are a rough hewn oak. When you want a fire in the fireplace, simply flip the wall switch.
The two downstairs master suites offer king beds and 2 full baths – one with a tile shower and the other with a tub / shower combo. The oversized upstairs bedroom features a queen bed and a trundle bed, as well as a full bathroom. Two of the three bedrooms feature TV / DVD players. Shampoo and conditioner are provided in all bathrooms.
Fun memories will be made in the loft game room, which overlooks the family room, with a foosball table, a game table, games, movies and a trundle daybed.
If you need to check in with the office – no problem – you will have free high-speed wireless internet.
Enjoy the spacious multi-acre lot with plenty of space for children to play. A circular driveway allows for ample 4-wheeler and boat trailer parking. After dark, you can wish upon a shooting star from the swing on the deck, or make s’mores by a fire in the outdoor fire pit. The 6-person dual pump hot tub on the back deck is a key feature for spending your cozy nights in the refreshing solitude of the forest.
Everyone needs to take the time out to adjust their mind, body and soul. Plan your summer, and your winter escape today at the beautiful Woodcreek Lodge. This is the place for your special getaway.
“My family came for our first true vacation in years. We stayed at Woodcreek Lodge – and it was GREAT, with outdoor living and a large creek right out our back door. Thank you for making our family vacation truly memorable! – The Bradys”
“Woodcreek Lodge was everything we hoped for, and more. The kids spent time in the day playing at the creek and exploring the forest. Then they spent evenings playing in the loft game room while Mom & Dad relaxed in the hot tub. We all loved Woodcreek Lodge! – Clinton Eastwood & Family”
“Woodcreek Lodge is absolutely gorgeous. We love the style, the amenities, the location, the attention to detail, the porch, etc. You have done an incredible job making this cabin everything anyone could ever want in a weekend getaway. – Jason Jones”
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Large, level, fully-wooded private lot
- Spring-fed creek behind the cabin
- 3 bedrooms – 2 kings, 1 queen & 1 trundle w/ 2 TV / DVD’s
- Game room w/ foosball, game table & daybed / trundle
- Games, movies, books & cards
- 3 full bathrooms
- Covered front & back decks
- High-speed wireless internet
- Gourmet kitchen w/ stainless appliances
- Oversized center island w/ granite counter tops
- Copper-topped dining table
- 2-story rock fireplace
- 12-Cup Coffee-Maker
- Keurig Coffee-Maker – bring your own k-cups
- 2- LCD TV’s w/ DVD in living room & master bedroom
- Additional bedroom TV w/ DVD & gaming inputs
- Luxury towels & bed linens
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Stereo w/ CD & iPod dock
- Portable Pack ‘N Play crib
- Full-size washer & dryer
- Hot tub w/ seating for 6
- Gas grill
- Outdoor fire pit with seating
- Circular driveway w/ ample parking
- Quiet location w/ no traffic noise
- Hammock available
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$335 per night, Mon – Thur
$365 per night, Fri – Sun
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 10 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is not pet friendly.