The gorgeous new Wildflower cabin is located just minutes from Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park and all the fun shops, restaurants and entertainment in Hochatown. This beautiful 2,255 square foot, 1-story log cabin is featured on a heavily wooded, 1+ acre flat corner lot in a quiet cul-de-sac with mature pine trees. Designed with an open floor plan, this cabin is perfect for entertaining your friends and family.
The grand living room is constructed with a 20-ft. peaked ceiling and an abundance of natural light coming through the beautifully designed windows. You can gaze into the fire in the gas log rock fireplace, or watch movies on the giant flat screen Smart TV. Unique decorative lighting, as well as custom-stained concrete floors, ceiling fans and granite counters throughout the cabin offer you all the creature comforts of home, plus more … it also has a beautiful backdrop of wilderness to explore!
Location: Pine Hill West
Pets: Yes (up to 2 dogs)
Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
The kitchen offers custom cabinetry, as well as stainless steel appliances. It is stocked with everything you will need to prepare a feast for your group. There are 3 master bedroom suites, each connected to their own spacious bathroom and are equipped with Smart TVs. The master bathroom features split vanity sinks, a corner soaking tub and an oversized walk-in tile shower.
Make family memories in the game room featuring a ping pong table, high ceilings, 2 twin daybeds with trundles (sleeps 4) and a convenient nearby half-bath. The game room opens up to a large covered back deck, which features a huge hot tub, an outdoor fireplace and comfortable furnishings to relax, watch for passing wildlife and simply enjoy the outdoors in any weather. Enjoy your morning coffee while soaking in thousands of warm bubbles. Bring your wine later, for soaking and stargazing at a blanket of stars in the Oklahoma night sky.
Access is easy for all ages, with the flat terrain. This cabin has two AC units, two tankless hot water heaters, dual programmable thermostats, and many other custom features throughout. A circle driveway allows ample parking and is ideal for trailers and boats. Your family will enjoy the fact that there is no through traffic in your new little spot of Heaven – Wildflower!
Call or e-mail Beavers Bend Adventures in advance for scheduling in-cabin massage reservations, or grocery & flower delivery services. Thank you for staying at the new Wildflower, and thank you for staying with Beavers Bend Adventures!
This is a new cabin, you can be the first to add a quote!
Cabin Features & Amenities
- 3 Downstairs Master Suite King Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10 Comfortably – 3 kings + 4 twins
- Queen Air Bed Available for 1 – 2 Extra People
- 3.5 Full Bathrooms
- 2,255 Sq. Ft. of Luxury Living
- Pet Friendly
- Game Room w/ Ping Pong Table & HDTV
- Game Room – 2 Twin Daybeds w/ Trundles
- 2 Gas Fireplaces (1 inside / 1 outside)
- Leather Furnishings
- Hot Tub
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen w/ Granite Bar
- Dishes / Flatware / Cookware
- Blender / Toaster / Griddle
- 12-Cup Drip Coffeemaker (coffee, filters, creamer & sugar provided)
- Keurig Coffee Maker – Bring Your K-Cups!
- Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker
- All Stainless Appliances
- Washer / Dryer
- Ceiling Fans & Granite Throughout
- Free Wifi Service
- TVs in Bedrooms, Living & Game Room (5x)
- DVD Player
- Luxury Linens & Towels
- Hair Dryers
- Covered / Furnished Decks
- Near National Forest – ATV Trails
- Neighborhood Fishing Pond
- Furnished Outdoor Fire Pit
- Horseshoe Pit
- Gas Grill – propane provided
- Smoke Alarms
- Pet Friendly – up to 2 dogs
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
$425 per Night
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.