The Wild West Lodge is absolutely the finest luxury Wild West Lodge in town! This cabin sits high in the mountains offering 2 ½ acres of sensational forest scenery. Wild West Lodge is a two story, five bedroom cabin with an ample amount of space throughout the cabin. The ground floor of the Wild West Lodge offers a grand entrance and spectacular living/dining area accented with towering windows that overlook the forest. The décor of the Wild West Lodge is rich in flair and features a truly western style dining table accented with a unique “Wild West” branched chandelier.
The lower floor of the cabin offers a kitchen with bar seating and at the heart of the cabin you’ll find comfy couches for family and friends, as well as a large TV and floor to ceiling rock fireplace. There are two bedrooms downstairs with private bathrooms and four doors to access the wrap around deck. There is also a loft with pool table overlooking the heart of the cabin and three additional bedrooms upstairs.
The wrap around deck offers plenty of patio seating and dining options for a meal outdoors while enjoying the wonderful treetop views. The lower deck features a covered hot tub and gas grill and access to the ground level playground and fire pit! You’re sure to appreciate the wooden corral around the swing set and fire pit as it provides some security for the little buckaroos and gives them an excuse to play cowboy.
Bedding: 3 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Fulls (bunks), 6 Twins (Bunk Beds), 2 Twin Sleeper Chairs
Bathrooms: 4½ Bathrooms
Wild West Lodge is a wonderful two story, five bedroom cabin with loft.
* King Bedroom Downstairs plus Twin Sleeper Oversized Chair – Private bathroom featuring a double vanity, glass front tile shower, and jacuzzi tub; TV/DVD in room
* King Bedroom Downstairs – Private bathroom; TV/DVD in room
* King Bedroom Upstairs plus Bunk Bed (2 Twins) – Full bathroom located in loft; TV/DVD in room
* Queen Bedroom Upstairs plus Twin Sleeper Oversized Chair – Full bathroom located in loft; no TV in room
* Full/Twin Bunk Room Upstairs – 2 Full size beds, 2 Twin beds on top and 2 twin trundle pull out beds located below the fulls. TV in room – Private bath
15 Bed Types, Sleeps up to 20 people comfortably – Maximum occupancy is 25 people. You will need to bring additional bedding for maximum occupancy (air mattresses, sleeping bags, etc.)
Beavers Bend Resort Park – 6 1/2 miles/north entrance
Broken Bow Lake: 4 1/2 miles/Carson Creek area
Cedar Creek Golf Course – 2 miles
Mt. Fork River/Spillway area Trout Fishing – 4 1/2 miles
Mt. Fork River/Canoe & Kayak Rentals – 19 miles
Located on Beavers Bend State Park Road. The cabin’s deck faces the forest allowing for a lot of privacy. The area is surrounded by trees. There are two other cabins in this area and one is not a rental which give The Wild West Lodge a lot of privacy.There are a lot of trees in this area. Boat and Trailer parking is not easily accessible. The road to the Wild West Lodge is a dirt/ gravel road. There is a semi-steep incline which would make it more difficult pulling a trailer. Located approximately two miles off of Hwy 259 – you will not hear highway noise from this cabin
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Wild West Lodge is a fantastic place for family and friends to relax and let their troubles drift away. The lodge offers a pool table as well as Roku TV and local cable. Outside you’ll find a hot tub, patio seating, gas grill, and playground area for the little ones.
DIRECTIONS TO THE WILD WEST LODGE
Take Hwy 259 North from Broken Bow approximately 12 miles to the Intersection of US-259 & OK-259A (Beavers Bend Resort Park) – turn east. Once you enter Ok-259A travel 1.2 miles and on the right hand side will be a green street sign “Southern Hills Cir” – keep going past. Hwy 259A)(do not exit Southern Hills this is just a landmark) to your right is PADDLEFISH ROAD – Make a right turn on Paddlefish Road. Paddlefish Road is a black top road. Travel up the steep hill to Ridge View Drive. (A cabin named ARROWHEAD LODGE will be on your left) Turn right on Ridge View Drive which is a gravel road. The cabin to your right is not named, travel past the cabin making a left hand curve to the Wild West. You will see a Beavers Bend Lodging sign. There is a circle drive at the Wild West Lodge allowing you to park directly in front of the cabin.
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Central Heat/Air
- Cable TV
- Roku TV
- Pool table in loft area
- Wood Burning fireplace (firewood not provided)
- Gas BBQ grill (Propane provided)
- Outdoor (covered) 6-8 person hot tub
- Fire pit (firewood not provided)
- Outdoor playground
Full Kitchen includes:
- Full size Refrigerator w/ water and ice dispenser
- 2 Coffee makers (coffee provided)
- Keurig Coffee maker (coffee not provided)
- Slow Cooker
All Cabins Include
- All bed linen & bathroom terry are provided. Plus extra blankets & pillows.
- All cookware, dishes, silverware, glassware provided including paper towels, dish towels/rags & BBQ tools.
- Bring your food and your clothes! We make every effort to stock your cabin with all the little extras. (Salt, pepper, coffee, coffee filters, paper towels, toilet tissue, bath bar soap, hand soap, dish detergent, & laundry soap)
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$750 per night
(Note: Premium rates apply for Holidays, Spring Break & Summer)
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.