The 4 King Master Suite bedrooms each feature a different genre of music – Country, Jazz, Classical and of course, Rock ‘N Roll. The Country and Jazz rooms each offer a chair fold-out twin bed, in addition to the king beds, and those bathrooms offer a walk-in shower and a separate clawfoot tub. The Classical and the Rock ‘N Roll rooms also have king beds, and those bathrooms offer oversized, dual rain head, tile and granite bench showers.
The gorgeous kitchen is a chef’s dream, featuring upgraded stainless appliances, like ice and water in the refrigerator door and a 6-burner gas stove with a pot filler. The drawer style microwave is built into the island granite bar
Seat 16 people in front of the all glass back wall with 2 large dining tables. Each table comfortably seats 8 people, and barstools at the island bar offer additional seating.
The detached game room is adjacent to the back deck and features a pool table, a sofa bed couch, a set of twin bunk beds and a full bathroom. This is the perfect place for family recreation, and watching the big game or movies on another large flat-screen TV, a mini fridge and sink. A staircase leads to the second story loft bedroom, with 3 twin beds.
The fully-covered back deck spans the entire width of the cabin – for relaxing and enjoying the beauty of nature. For the ultimate relaxation, soak in the bubbly hot tub on the back deck with your morning coffee or your evening glass of wine. Another bar & barstools are on the back deck, along with a gas log fireplace and cushioned couch seating.
Water Music is located in the Timber Creek South development, very close to the Shuck Me seafood restaurant, Hochatown Distilling & Tasting Room, Mountain Fork Brewery & Pizza, an ice cream shop and a boutique. You are also a 5-minute drive to Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park, with all the wineries, breweries, restaurants, shops and activities of the Hochatown area also nearby.
Call or e-mail Beavers Bend Adventures for in-cabin massage reservations or grocery & flower delivery to Water Music, prior to your arrival.
“I stayed at Water Music with a group of ladies for a weekend getaway. It was wonderful in every way! Here are some of things I loved: The beds and pillows were so comfortable, towels were extra fluffy, blankets were in a basket in the living area to cozy up, the kitchen was stocked with everything, 2 dining tables seat 16 total, and an island that seats 6. There were wonderful covered porches in the front and back with lots of seating to enjoy the outdoors.Loved the large hot tub and fire pit with lots of seating.I kept imagining how fun it would be for a family gathering(sleeps 17)! If you are looking for a place to stay in Beavers Bend, look no further! This is your place!!!!! – Angela Guilloud”
Cabin Features & Amenities
- 5 bedrooms (downstairs)
- 5 full bathrooms (downstairs)
- Hot Tub
- Bluetooth Vintage Juke Box
- Large open great room w/ 20 ft. ceilings
- Two satellite Smart TV’s (65″ in living room & 48″ in game room)
- 2 stone gas log fireplaces (inside & outside)
- Hardwood floors
- Granite countertops throughout
- Detached Game Room:
- Pool table
- Sink & mini fridge
- Sofa bed + 1 set of twin bunk beds
- 1 full bathroom
- Large screen Smart TV
- Loft bedroom w/ 3 twins
- 1.33 acre lot in Timber Creek Trails South
- 3,500 sq. ft of luxury living space
- Nearly 1,000 sq. ft of COVERED deck
- Ample parking space
- Coffee Bar – brew 12 cups, or single servings – bring your K-cups!
- Crock pot / Griddle / Blender
- Cookware, Silverware, Glassware, Utensils
- Island granite bar (seats 6)
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Luxury linens & towels
- Hot tub – seats up to 6
- Campfire pit w/ arm chairs
- Kids glider swing for 2
- Toddler bucket swing
- Corn Hole game
- Pack ‘‘n Play portable crib
- Sleeping Details:
- 4 king beds
- 2 twin chair beds
- 1 set of twin bunk beds
- 1 Queen sofa bed
- 3 game room loft twin beds
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$725 per night, Mon – Thur
$750 per night, Fri – Sun
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks