Thunderbird Lodge is a 2-story cabin, situated on the beautiful waters of the lower Mt. Fork River! So bring your bathing suit and your fishing pole, because you will be ON THE WATER – with 2 Kayaks, paddles & life jackets provided!
This lodge personifies seclusion – with magnificent views of the river from every bedroom, and from the balconies stretching across the back on two levels of the lodge. Thunderbird is 3,600 square feet of thoughtfully designed living space, featuring two fully-equipped cabins, nestled together as one. It is a perfect 5 bedroom cabin for large groups. Or it can be 2 separate cabins with plenty of privacy for each group. Thunderbird was truly created for your viewing pleasure to showcase Mother Nature.
Location: River Cabins
Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
The rustic luxury provides all the comforts of home and consists of the upper level “Lodge” and the river level “Retreat”. The Lodge has three bedroom suites (2 Kings + 1 Queen) with three private bathrooms upstairs, a fully- equipped kitchen and dining area and a great room with a rock gas log fireplace and soaring vaulted ceilings. The Retreat downstairs has two bedrooms – one with 2 extra-long twin beds / the other with 2 regular twin beds – 1 bathroom, a separate half-bath and living – dining – kitchen area with a gas log fireplace and panoramic views of the river.
Did we mention – each of the five bedrooms also have magnificent views of the Mountain Fork River and the surrounding nature? You never know when you look out the windows of Thunderbird Lodge … you may spot a bald eagle flying by or the herd of deer crossing the rapids down-river. There may be a couple of fly fishermen within your view up the river. Even in the “dead of winter” nature is alive and rejuvenating to the soul. The trees are at rest and with their leaves gone, the architecture of nature’s creation is on full display.
This is a new cabin, you can be the first to add a quote!
Cabin Features & Amenities
- SECLUDED, quiet location on the river
- 3,600 sq. ft. of living space
- Surrounded by 1.5 miles of US Forestry land & Mt. Fork River
- Open floor plan – both levels
- 5 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bathrooms Total
- Upstairs: 3 bedrooms (2 kings + 1 queen)+ 3 Bathrooms
- Downstairs: 2 bedrooms (2X-Long twin beds + 2 reg. twins) + 1.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Kitchens / Dining Rooms / Living Rooms
- Coffee makers, toasters, microwaves, etc.
- Crock pot / Griddle / Blender
- Cookware, Silverware, Glassware, Utensils
- Cathedral ceilings upstairs
- Gas rock fireplace
- High speed wireless internet
- Luxury bed linens & towels
- Full size washer & dryer
- High speed wireless internet
- Satellite TV’s
- Games, books, cards & movies
- Ceiling fans throughout (inside & outside)
- Hair dryers
- Campfire pit & benches
- 2 gas grills (continuous propane provided)
- Ample boat & ATV trailer parking
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
$595 Per Night
Can be rented as separate units in the off season, mid week or last-minute, by calling 214 – 789 – 5322.
Top sleeps 6
Bottom sleeps 4
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks