The bedrooms have luxuriant bedding with down comforters that cover the unique beds. Each bed has a dual firmness mattress to meet your individual preferences. The beautiful, large armoire holds a LCD TV and blue ray player in the master bedroom. The bathrooms are furnished with plush towels, terrycloth robes and blow dryers.
The beautiful gourmet kitchen with under cabinet lighting is equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and every modern utensil you might need to prepare your families meals. Also, included are the colorful, child-friendly dishes for the little ones.
The game room has large stunning picture windows to connect you to the outside yet the rock fireplace draws you back in. It holds a Brunswick pool table and poker table along with a LCD TV and stereo. The room is well furnished with many board games, cards, poker chips, puzzles and movies.
The large covered deck provides a great place for outdoor lounging with plenty of seating areas for relaxing, eating or rocking while listening to the tree frogs and song birds. The large vaulted porch allows beautiful views of the towering pines during the day and stars at night. The porch also host a forty jet hot tub with built in lounger and a gas grill.
The lot at the end of the cul-de-sac has plenty of room for boat and ATV trailer parking in the circle drive. The fire-pit area is surrounded by log benches and Adirondack chairs and is perfect for roasting marshmallows at the end of the day. The porch steps are gated to keep your furry friends or children on the porch.
“The Haven was exquisite… Loved the furnishings, the overstuffed couches, the bed was superb, kitchen very well stocked,view and setting was very private and beautiful. – Lisa Malay”
“My family stayed at The Haven & it was amazing! We had a super time and can’t wait to come back! – Misty Miller”
“We walked in feeling like we were the first guest that have ever stayed here. The cabin is so clean and well cared for!”
“I just wanted to let you know we absolutely loved ‘The Haven’ cabin. We will be back!!! – Jennifer Brewer”
“We have always used your company for our cabin rentals – love your website & the ease of booking! When we had a question … response time has been great. Thanks, Lisa Davis”
“We stayed at The Haven last weekend and absolutely loved it! It was perfect for us and had everything we needed! We loved the large back deck, playing pool, and that it was pet-friendly, yet so very clean. The circle drive was really nice for our boat as well. We can’t wait to come back next year! We love Beavers Bend Adventures and ALWAYS book with you! – Take care, Heather Beaver”
“We stayed in The Haven. The accommodations were above our expectations & we were very pleased with the whole experience. – Marcus Gleaton”
“We will be back for sure! The Haven was our favorite so far :-) – Cindy Reynolds”
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Over 1,800 sq. ft of luxury living space
- One level, elderly friendly
- 1 king bed, 2 queen beds & 1 futon
- 1 queen air mattress w/ linens
- 2 overstuffed down-filled couches
- Down comforters and luxury linens
- Gourmet kitchen w/ stainless appliances
- Granite counter tops and custom cabinetry
- Toaster, microwave, coffee maker, crock pot, blender, toaster oven, baking ware, outdoor dishes
- 4 LCD flat screen TV’s w/ 3 Blu-Ray DVD players
- Surround sound system
- Gas log fireplace w/ wall switch
- High speed wireless internet
- Telephone service for local & 911 calls
- Game room w/ pool table & poker table
- Board games, cards, poker chips, books and movies
- Endless hot water
- Keurig – bring your K-cups
- Custom tiled walk-in shower
- Hair dryers
- High efficiency front load washer/dryer
- Iron/ ironing board
- Metal pet crate large enough for a Labrador
- Doggie door in laundry room
- Over 1,000 sq. ft. of covered deck
- Gated porch to keep children & pets secure
- Fenced dog area connected to the porch
- Hot tub with spa towels
- Outside living area with rocking chairs
- Outdoor dining
- Gas grill w/ cooking utensils
- Seasonal creek off back porch
- Camp fire pit w/ seating
- Quiet location on cul-de-sac
- Large circle drive w/ ample boat parking
- Stereo with CD player
- Pack ‘N Play portable crib
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.