When you enter the lodge you will immediately notice that it is divided into three levels with a large foyer leading you towards the kitchen and main level bedrooms. The main level features an open concept kitchen, dining, and living area we like to call the Great Room with access to the upper deck. The Great Room features an authentic stone fireplace, soaring ceilings, casual seating, large TV with DirectTV access, and a wall of windows that frames the magnificent scenic forest in the backdrop. The kitchen features a large granite island with bar seating as well as all the amenities you need to make this your home away from home.
Upstairs you’ll find a loft overlooking the Great Room with two twin beds and a doorway leading to a magnificent upstairs bedroom with a private balcony and en suite bathroom. If you bypass the main level and head downstairs you’ll find the massive recreation room. The recreation room has tons of space and seating with a TV, a bedroom, pool table, shuffleboard, and access to the lower deck.
The upper and lower decks of this cabin are a dream come true. Settle in on the Veranda (upper deck) with a book and some coffee or grill out under the stars. Down below, the lower deck and backyard area offer a hot tub, a fire pit with outdoor seating, and best of all a playground! This cabin offers everything you’re looking for and more!
Talako’s deck area faces the forest and has a large backyard allowing for a lot of privacy. Boat and Trailer parking is easily available. The driveway is flat and wide open. You can park a lot of vehicles at Talako. This area is motorcycle friendly. The road to the cabin is a black-top road. The driveway is wide open and gravel. Talako offers a lot of parking space. Located approximately 3 miles east off of Hwy 259. You will not hear highway noise from this cabin.
Bedding: 3 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Full (Futons), 4 Twins
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Talako Lodge is an amazing three level cabin with four bedrooms plus a loft area.
* King Bedroom Main Level – features upper deck access, Private Bath; TV in room
* Queen Bedroom Main Level – Shared Full Bathroom in hallway; TV in room
* King Bedroom Upstairs – Private Bath featuring double vanity and custom rock and tile stand up shower, private balcony, Futon couch; TV in room
* 2 Twin Beds in Loft area adjacent to Upstairs King Bedroom
* King Bedroom Lower Level plus 2 Twin beds – Shared Bath with recreation room; no TV in room
* Futon couch in Recreation Room
10 Bed Types, Sleeps up to 16 people comfortably – Maximum Occupancy is 18. You will need to bring additional bedding for maximum occupancy (air mattresses, sleeping bags, etc.).
2 Sister Cabins in walking distance to each other (steep hill between)
Talako Lodge – 4 bedroom cabin
10 Bed Types, Sleeps 16 – 20 people
Breckoma Lodge – 4 bedroom cabin
12 Bed Types, Sleeps 20 -24 people
November 11, 2022
Beautiful part of Oklahoma. We went fly fishing and caught a golden trout. Our cabin was perfectly placed, no road sounds. We had a good time at this nice cabin.
– Sean Green | NM
February 24, 2023
We connected with each other at Talako Lodge. During our trip we bowled, made a fire, ate at Grateful Head Pizza, and saw a deer in the forest.
– Eastridge Church of Christ YG
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Central Heat/Air
- Wood Burning fireplace (firewood not provided)
- Recreation Room
- Pool Table
- Shuffle Board
- Gas BBQ grill (Propane provided)
- Outdoor (covered) 6-8 person hot tub
- Fire pit (firewood not provided)
Full Kitchen includes:
- Full size Refrigerator w/ water and ice dispenser
- 2 Coffee makers (coffee provided)
- Keurig Coffee maker (coffee not provided)
- Slow Cooker
All Cabins Include
- All bed linen & bathroom terry are provided. Plus extra blankets & pillows.
- All cookware, dishes, silverware, glassware provided including paper towels, dish towels/rags & BBQ tools.
- Bring your food and your clothes! We make every effort to stock your cabin with all the little extras. (Salt, pepper, coffee, coffee filters, paper towels, toilet tissue, bath bar soap, hand soap, dish detergent, & laundry soap)
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$650 per night
*Premium rates apply for Holidays & Peak Times*
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.