Starlight Inn has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, with 1 king bedroom and 1 full bath downstairs, and 2 queen bedrooms and one full bath upstairs. The cedar log beds and upscale rustic decor give you the feeling of being in a nice hunting and fishing lodge in the pine forest.
Starlight Inn has a fully-equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare a feast for your family and friends. All you need to bring is the food! There is a gas grill with propane provided for outdoor cooking, with space for your choice of indoor or outdoor dining with a view.
Starlight Inn has 8′ wide covered decks that wrap around three sides of the cabin, providing plenty of room for enjoying the outdoors. The cabin sits on 1.48 acres and there is more than enough room for playing outdoor games with family and friends, featuring a horseshoe pit, and a children’s playground. Have your Bigfoot stories ready for your time by the outdoor campfire pit, while you roast wieners and make s’mores. Enjoy a glass of wine for an evening of stargazing from the hot tub on the deck
Starlight Inn has a circle drive with plenty of parking and easy boat and ATV trailer access. Call or e-mail Beavers Bend Adventures for in-cabin massage reservations or grocery & flower delivery to your cabin, prior to your arrival.
This is a new cabin, you can be the first to add a quote!
Cabin Features & Amenities
- bedrooms (1 king, 2 queens)
- 2 full bathrooms
- Hot Tub
- Kids Playground
- DirecTV Ultimate Programming Package
- Pet Friendly
- Gas log 2-story rock fireplace
- 1.48 acre lot in Kaniatobe Trails
- Wrap-around covered deck
- Ample parking space
- Coffee Maker – coffee & filters provided
- Crock pot / Griddle / Blender
- Cookware, Silverware, Glassware, Utensils
- Island bar w/ seating
- Indoor & Outdoor dining tables
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Luxury linens & towels
- Hot tub – seats up to 6
- Campfire pit w/ chairs
- Horseshoe Pit
- Picnic Table
- Front Porch Rockers
- Gas Grill – propane provided
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 6 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.