The spacious gourmet kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and every modern cooking tool. Enjoy the views while you are cooking, lounging in the living room or dining. The dining table seats 6 people, plus the granite island bar seats an additional 4. The living room features plush leather furnishings, providing a beautiful and comfortable place to enjoy a movie by the natural rock fireplace, which you can activate with the simple flip of a switch.
Downstairs are two master suites, each featuring a king bed and full en-suite bathrooms. Upstairs is a large loft, offering a satellite Smart TV, a queen bed, a daybed with trundle, air hockey and a nearby full bathroom. The loft games will provide many hours of family fun with board games, card games, dominos and puzzles.
You will feel like you are the only people in the forest, while lounging on the covered back deck, with comfortable furnishings, a Smart TV, a dining table and chairs. The back deck also allows for beautiful views of the towering pines and provides a great place for soaking in the hot tub, while watching for wildlife to stroll by in the mornings, or stargazing under a blanket of Oklahoma stars at night. The chef in the family will appreciate the gas grill, with propane provided. Enjoy an outdoor game of corn hole. Then make s’mores and tell stories by the fire pit – the perfect spot to create more family memories by the campfire.
Call or e-mail Beavers Bend Adventures in advance for in-cabin massage reservations or grocery & flower delivery to Serendipity, prior to your arrival. From the minute you arrive, Serendipity will become your new secluded getaway for all your future road-trip vacations.
Great location, beautiful home, & such great attention to detail.
– The Dorris Family
We really loved Serendipity and we look forward to coming back soon – beautiful location!
– The Smiths
Loved our stay in your cabin! The Christmas Tree was the perfect touch, everything was super clean, and the outdoor space was wonderful!
We had a great time at Serendipity. The cabin was beautiful and we loved all of the decorations! You can tell the owners take a lot of pride in their cabin. The kitchen had everything we needed and the beds were very comfortable. The kids loved the loft, but the best is the outdoors space. We stayed here a couple of times and love the private location, especially when the trees have all of their leaves.
– The Johnsons
The experience in this cabin was absolutely outstanding! We enjoyed everything Serendipity has to offer. This is our first time here and we look forward to coming back.
– Chris, Michelle, Halie, Chance, & Kionna
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Luxury cabin on a secluded creek lot
- Spectacular forest views – inside and out!
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms + Sleeping Loft
- Sleeps up to 8 comfortably –
- 2 kings w/ en-suite bathrooms
- 1 daybed w/ trundle + 1 queen in loft
- Vintage arcade game, air hockey game, corn hole
- Free wifi service
- Luxury linens & towels
- Coffee maker (coffee, filters, sugar & creamer provided)
- Keurig – bring your own K-cups
- Stainless appliances, cookware, dishes & flatware
- Toaster, blender, mixer, crock pot, griddle
- Full size Washer / Dryer
- Hair dryers in bathrooms
- Dining table (comfortably seats 6)
- Seating for 4 at the island granite bar
- Satellite Smart TV’s in every room + outside
- Hot tub cabana
- Camp fire pit w/ seating
- Gas grill – propane provided
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 10 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is not pet friendly.