Driving up to Secluded Sanctuary, you will know you are about to enter a very special place, catching magnificent views of Broken Bow Lake, and eventually sitting high above Beavers Bend State Park in the highly sought after area called Cordillera. The name says it all – Secluded Sanctuary is one of the most private places you will find in a luxury vacation home, yet it is only a 5-minute drive from the cabin to all the fun family activities, unique shops, wineries and breweries in Hochatown. You are also within 5 miles to Cedar Creek Golf Course!
Secluded Sanctuary is a place where Western chic meets beautifully appointed luxury living, with plenty of room to explore the beauty of nature outside. Stepping into the cabin, you will be blown away by the wide open living – dining – kitchen floor plan, featuring floor-to-ceiling glass and 20-ft. cathedral ceilings, which showcase a gorgeous view of the pine forest outside, and accented with a rock fireplace, which you can activate with the simple flip of a switch.
Bedrooms: 3 + Loft
Pets: Yes (up to 2 dogs)
Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
The spacious gourmet kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and every modern cooking tool. Enjoy the views while you are cooking, lounging in the living room or dining. The dining table seats 10 people, plus the granite island bar seats an additional 4. The living room features plush leather furnishings, providing a beautiful and comfortable place to enjoy the fireplace and a movie.
The 3 oversized bedrooms have luxurious bedding and quality mattresses, each with a large closet, a satellite TV, ceiling fans and lamps. Downstairs is the master suite, featuring a king bed, plus another master suite featuring a queen bed. Upstairs is a huge 3rd bedroom, offering 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, a private balcony patio and a nearby full bathroom. The loft offers a sofa bed couch, lounge chair & TV. The loft game table will provide many hours of family fun for board games, card games, dominos or puzzles.
You will feel like you are the only people in the forest, while lounging on the covered back deck, with a gas log fireplace, dining tables and chairs. The back deck also allows for beautiful views of the towering pines and provides a great place for soaking in the oversized hot tub, while watching for wildlife to stroll by in the mornings, or under a blanket of Oklahoma stars at night. The chef in the family will appreciate the gas grill, with propane provided. The fire pit area is surrounded by benches – the perfect spot to make s’mores, tell stories and make more family memories. The ample space in back of the cabin provides plenty of parking.
Call or e-mail Beavers Bend Adventures in advance for in-cabin massage reservations or grocery & flower delivery to Secluded Sanctuary, prior to your arrival. From the minute you arrive, Secluded Sanctuary will become your new secret private getaway for all your future family vacations.
This is a new cabin, you can be the first to add a quote!
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Spacious luxury cabin on a large secluded lot
- 3 full bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms – 2 Kings + 2 Queens
- Sleeps 10 comfortably
- Private balcony w/ upstairs bedroom
- Loft w/ sofa bed, TV & game table</
- Large 8-person hot tub
- Free wireless wifi
- Spectacular forest views – inside and out!
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Luxury linens & towels
- Dining table (comfortably seats 6)
- Nintendo 64 Gamer – 2 controllers + games
- Nintendo Game Cube – 2 controllers + games
- Seating for 4 at the granite bar
- Satellite TV’s in great room, loft & all 3 bedrooms
- Granite countertops throughout
- Camp fire pit w/ seating
- Indoor & outdoor dining
- Coffee maker (coffee, filters, sugar & creamer provided)
- Keurig – bring your own K-cups
- Stainless appliances, cookware, dishes & flatware
- Toaster, blender, mixer, crock pot, griddle
- Full size Washer / Dryer
- Hair dryers in bathrooms
- Charcoal grill – propane provided
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
$365 per night, Mon – Thur
$395 per night, Fri – Sun
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.