You will LOVE stepping back in time to the Old West furnishings and decor, but with every modern luxury and comfort you can imagine in the beautiful new Rusty Spur Lodge! The rustic cowboy decor has a definite luxurious WOW! factor.
The all-glass front and open floor plan offer beautiful views of the forest surroundings. The dramatic rock fireplace turns on with the flip of a switch, with the beautiful rock extending all the way to the cathedral ceilings. Granite counters, large screen TV’s and ceiling fans are featured throughout the cabin.
Each of the bedrooms offers a 43-inch Smart TV and ceiling fan. There are 2 King bedrooms, 1 Queen bedroom and 2 full bathrooms downstairs, plus 1 King bedroom and another full bathroom upstairs. The upstairs bedroom offers a set of twin bunk beds, in addition to the King bed. The living room sofa also converts to a queen bed.
The fully-stocked chef’s dream kitchen features stainless electric appliances with ice and water in the refrigerator door. And provided for your fun and enjoyment, a Margarita Machine! The dining table seats 6, with 4 additional dining chairs at the granite island bar.
The loft game room, with beautiful hardwood floors, features a full-sized slate pool table, an oversized flat screen TV and seating for watching sports and playing a fun game of pool. Another perfect family-friendly feature of Rusty Spur Lodge is the media room, with multiple leather recliners, bean bags for the kids and a giant screen TV for movies. The covered balcony, just off the game room, is fully furnished for your treetop view of nature.
Soak in the hot tub on the lower back deck for the ultimate relaxation, while watching for forest animals to stroll by. This is also the perfect place to enjoy with your morning coffee or your evening glass of wine, with an outdoor fireplace and cushioned couch seating.
Call or e-mail Beavers Bend Adventures for in-cabin massage reservations or grocery & flower delivery to Rusty Spur Lodge, prior to your arrival.
This is a new cabin, you can be the first to add a quote!
Cabin Features & Amenities
- 3 King bedrooms (2 downstairs / 1 upstairs)
- 1 Queen bedroom (downstairs)
- 1 set twin bunks (upstairs w/ King)
- Queen sofa bed in living room
- 3 full bathrooms
- Hot tub – seats up to 7
- Game room w/ pool table + Smart TV
- Media room
- Margarita Machine
- Gas Grill w/ propane provided
- 2,800 sq. ft. luxury living space
- Satellite Smart TV’s in every room
- 2 stone fireplaces (gas logs inside / wood-burning outside)
- Granite countertops throughout
- Large wooded lot
- Ample parking space
- Coffee Bar – brew 12 cups, or single servings – bring your K-cups!
- Crock pot / Griddle / Blender
- Cookware, Silverware, Glassware, Utensils
- Island granite bar
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Luxury linens & towels
- Campfire pit w/ arm chairs
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$450 per night, Mon – Thur
$495 per night, Fri – Sun
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 12 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.