The dining table seats 8 people, and the kitchen’s granite island bar seats additional people, in the fully-stocked gourmet kitchen, equipped with stainless upgraded appliances.
The downstairs master bedroom features a king bed and flat screen TV. The adjoining full bathroom offers a large soaking tub, for enjoying a romantic candlelit bubble bath, and a separate bench-style tile shower
The loft features a satellite flat screen TV / DVD player, comfortable seating and an air hockey table for hours of family fun.
The upstairs 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both feature queen beds, dressers and flat screen TV’s. The upstairs full bathroom offers a shower / tub combo and plenty of granite vanity space. The upstairs 4th bedroom has 2 sets of knotty pine logs twin bunk beds.
You will love sinking into the hot tub under the stars at night for more bubbly fun. Don’t forget the s’mores! The campfire pit and a circle of arm chairs are out under the 80-foot pines.
The level grounds offer room to explore the outdoors. Kick off your shoes and wade in the beautiful creek out back. For the chef in the family, a Weber grill is right outside the back door.
If you would like to do laundry before going home, there is a full-sized washer and dryer, complete with laundry soap, fabric softener and dryer sheets, for your convenience. If you must do a little work while you are on vacation, Pine Creek Lodge provides high speed wireless internet service.
With advanced notice, you can place your order with Beavers Bend Adventures to have your kitchen stocked with your favorite grocery items, wine and fresh flowers. You may also want to schedule a 1-hour massage in the private and peaceful surroundings of your cabin. Pine Creek Lodge will definitely be your new home-away-from-home for all your future family getaways.
“Pine Creek Lodge is a great cabin with a fantastic open concept and roomy feel. Very peaceful with easy access to the state park, 4-wheeling roads and still close to town and all the amenities. Will definitely stay here again. – Phil”
“This was our second Mother’s Day in a Beavers Bend Adventures cabin (Pine Creek Lodge this yr – Time Well Spent last yr). Both times we’ve been very impressed with the beauty of the cabins. They both had great little touches that made us feel right at home. We look forward to our next stay in one of your cabins and will recommend you to anyone who asks! – Best regards, Todd Weishaar”
Cabin Features & Amenities
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 king bed, 2 queen beds, + 4 twin bunks
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 2,900 sq. ft of indoor living space
- Secluded 2-acre creek lot
- Covered wrap-around deck
- High speed wireless internet
- Luxury linens & towels
- Indoor gas fireplace
- Satellite TV w/ premium channels
- Flat screens in 3 bedrooms
- Granite counters w/ copper sinks
- Hair dryers
- Large soaking tub
- Toaster, microwave, coffee maker, crock pot
- Blender, bakeware, outdoor dishes
- Refrigerator w/ ice & water in the door
- 5 flat screen TV’s + 2 DVD players
- Game room w/ air hockey table
- Indoor & outdoor dining
- Washer / dryer
- Hot tub
- Weber gas grill
- Pack ‘N Play portable crib
- Double high queen air bed
- Campfire pit w/ arm chair seating
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$450 per night, Mon – Thur
$475 per night, Fri – Sun
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks