Livin’ the legacy
You will LOVE this beautiful new, exquisitely furnished and decorated log cabin vacation home – aptly named Livin’ The Legacy. This 1-story cabin is located just minutes south of the restaurants, convenience stores and wineries in Hochatown. It is also only a 5-minute drive to go trout fishing or kayaking in Beavers Bend State Park, and boating or bass fishing on Broken Bow Lake.
As you drive deep into the woods of the Ouachita National Forest, there is impressive drive-up appeal – Livin’ The Legacy sits on high ground, with a circle drive in front and plenty of boat and trailer parking. This will be your new favorite 5-bedroom, 5 bathroom luxury log cabin! It is in such a peaceful place in the forest, the deer will probably visit you every morning while you are enjoying your morning coffee on the back deck covered living space. Here, even if it’s raining, you can watch a movie from the comfy couches, eat dinner outside, play a family game of ping pong and soak in the bubbly hot tub – all on the expansive covered back deck area, featuring a wood-burning fireplace and a great playground for the kids.
Location: Pine Hill West
Pets: Yes (up to 2 dogs)
Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
The central focus when you step inside the wide open floor plan of Livin’ The Legacy is the soaring cathedral ceilings and oversized push-button gas rock fireplace, featuring an large flat screen satellite Smart TV. From the living room, you can gaze at the wooded surroundings through the all glass front while relaxing in rustic luxury furnishings, with granite counters, wood blinds, ceiling fans and hardwood floors throughout.
The chef’s dream kitchen offers all stainless steel appliances – an electric range, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator with built-in ice maker. The kitchen is supplied with plenty of cookware and dishes, flatware and glassware, as well as a Keurig, Mr. Coffee, toaster, blender, pancake griddle, waffle maker and crock pot. The dining table seats ten people, and the granite island bar seats an additional four people.
Just off the living – dining – great room is a game room nook, featuring an air hockey game table, a foosball table and a huge flat screen TV.
Livin’ The Legacy comfortably sleeps up to 13 guests, with 4 King beds, 1 twin-over-Queen log bunk and 1 Queen sofa bed in the game room – with all luxury bed linens provided All bedrooms are adjacent to a private bathroom, and each features a flat screen Smart TV, a dresser and ceiling fans with beautiful log bedroom furniture made of Aspen and Cedar. The master suite has a gorgeous walk in tile shower, a large soaking tub and his-and-hers vanities.
Books, board games and cards are supplied for even more family bonding fun. The great outdoors is right at your doorstep with a large gas grill and a campfire ring for telling stories and roasting marshmallows by the fire.
With advanced notice, you can place your order for your kitchen to be stocked with your favorite grocery items and fresh flowers. Beavers Bend Adventures will also schedule in-cabin massages, if requested.
Livin’ The Legacy provides family memories to cherish, and pass along to your family – the next generation.
This is your chance for Livin’ The Legacy!
This is a new cabin, you can be the first to add a quote!
Cabin Features & Amenities
- One-story, newly built luxury cabin
- Open living space w/ Cathedral ceilings
- 5 bedrooms – 5 full bathrooms
- 4 king beds + 1 twin-over-queen log bunk + 1 Queen sofa bed (game room)
- Hardwood floors & granite counters throughout
- Outside hot tub, living room w/ fireplace, dining & ping pong
- Kids’ outside play set
- Walking distance to a large fishing pond
- Inside dining table & island bar – seats up to 14
- Game room w/ air hockey, foosball & giant screen TV
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Mr. Coffee & Keurig (bring your K-cups!)
- High speed wireless internet
- Luxury bed linens & towels
- Full size washer & dryer
- High speed wireless internet
- Upgraded stainless steel appliances
- 8 satellite Smart TV’s w/ Netflix, etc.
- Games, books, cards & movies
- Hair dryers
- Campfire pit & chairs
- Gas grill – propane provided
- Ample boat & ATV trailer parking w/ circle driveway
- Quiet location – no traffic noise
- Pet friendly – up to 2 dogs welcome
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
$725 per night, Mon – Thur
$750 per night, Fri – Sun
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.