The great room features sky-high glass and vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, leather furnishings and a 2-story gas rock fireplace, controlled with the flip of a switch. Those with small children will appreciate the locking half door at the top of the staircase leading from the great room to the basement game room. The game room offers a pool table, a shuffleboard table, a 55-in. flat screen TV, a sofa bed, a full bath, a coffee bar, mini fridge, games, books, movies and more.
Throughout the home, there are accents of western art and cowhide rugs. Every room features a flat screen TV, ceiling fans and granite counters. Other unique features are large walk-in tile and glass showers (some with rain showers from above), a large soaking tub, and a hot tub on the covered back deck.
Lazy Spur also features an amazing chef’s dream custom-designed kitchen with tall ceilings, tons of tall cabinets, upgraded stainless appliances, two granite islands, gas cooktop, and two sinks.. The dining table has seating for up to 10, plus 4 barstools at the island bar. An outside dining table on the covered back deck features dining room seating for an additional 8 people. On the back deck is more couch seating, a gas grill and plenty of room for stargazing while relaxing in the bubbly hot tub.
The five large bedrooms each offer king beds and a private bathroom. Three bedrooms are on the main floor, with an additional 2 bedrooms and a loft upstairs. The upstairs bedrooms each offer a full-sized sofa bed, in addition to the king beds. The loft features two twin beds with trundles, plus 2 chairs and TV … a great second living space for the kids! !
Lazy Spur will be your family’s new luxury lake cabin in paradise!
Don’t forget to place your order for your kitchen to be stocked with your favorite grocery items and fresh flowers. You may also want to make plans for in-cabin massage services!
“Spring Break 2018 – As usual we had an amazing time! This cabin has definitely been our favorite thus far with Beavers Bend Adventures.They have never let us down with amenities. We are looking forward to out next trip already. – Shanse & Family”
“We brought our college group from First Baptist Church in Wylie, TX. The cabin was amazing!! So beautiful and clean. We enjoyed our stay and getting to know each other better. Thank you so much, we will definitely be back. – Converge College FBC Wylie”
“We had the best time. This cabin is awesome!! – Jeni, Brittany, Jessica, Bridgett, Sara & Michelle”
“OSU Photo Tour 2019 – Thank you for another GREAT YEAR!! Amazing Cabin!! We had a great time. – OSU Photography Students”
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Sleeps up to 20 comfortably
- Majestic back view of forest land
- 5 bedrooms + 6.5 bathrooms
- 5 king beds + 4 twins + 3 sofa beds
- Loft w/ 2nd living space
- Game room w/ pool table & shuffleboard
- Basement mini fridge, coffee bar & a full bath
- Multi-level covered deck space
- Indoor – outdoor dining space for 20
- 4,600 sq. ft. of luxury living space
- 2,000 sq. ft. of deck space
- Coffee-Maker & Keurig – bring your own K-cups!
- Board games / books / movies
- Flat screen satellite TV in every room
- DVD player in living room & loft
- Hot tub
- Free wifi
- Gas log fireplace
- Granite countertops & ceiling fans
- Washer / dryer – 2 sets
- Gas grill
- Outdoor fire pit w/ arm chair seating
- Easy parking for boats & ATV trailers
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$750 per night, Mon – Thur
$795 per night, Fri – Sun
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks