This stunning new romantic log cabin home, named Kashmir, is definitely a place you will want to “return again”! It is located deep in the woods behind Rolling Fork restaurant, near Beavers Bend Brewery, Girls Gone Wine, Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster and Abendigo’s restaurants. You will also be a 5-minute drive from the trout streams and hiking trails of Beavers Bend State Park and beautiful Broken Bow Lake.
Location: Skyhorse Crossing
Pets: Yes (up to 2 dogs)
Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
The great room features hardwood floors, along with all types of interesting wood, metal and rock finishings and fixtures. The warm and inviting gas log fireplace provides a cozy spot to gaze at the fire, or watch an oversized flat screen Smart TV from the living room couch. The couch converts to a sofa bed, in case you want to bring up to two children with you.
The King Suite offers a fireplace, a Jacuzzi kidney-shaped soaking tub is surrounded by rock, where you can lean back and relax with a glass of wine and candles. The nearby tile shower is huge, with unique tile and river rock accents.
The full kitchen features granite counters, an island bar and a dining table with an amazing forest view. It is stocked with everything you need to prepare your gourmet meals.
The back of the cabin is all glass windows, which brings an amazing view of nature inside for you to see from the living room. The covered back deck living space will provide hours of enjoyment – featuring a hot tub, a bistro set for outdoor dining and board games, a couch and pillows for reading (books provided) in front of the outside gas log fireplace and flat screen Smart TV, and a gas grill – propane provided. There is plenty of room for stargazing while relaxing in the bubbly hot tub.
Don’t forget to place your order for your kitchen to be stocked with your favorite grocery items and fresh flowers. You may also want to make plans for in-cabin massage services.
”What an amazing cabin! We had an absolute blast! This is by far the most luxurious, clean and romantic cabin I have ever stayed in. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a romantic weekend, or a family vacation! – Glenn family”
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Sleeps up to 4 comfortably
- Majestic back view of the forest
- 1 King bedroom + sofa bed in living room
- 1 full bathroom
- Jacuzzi jet bath tub
- Large tile & river rock shower
- 2 Gas log fireplaces (1 see-thru inside & 1 outside)
- Granite countertops & ceiling fans
- Indoor – outdoor dining
- 868 sq. ft. of luxury living space
- Covered back deck space
- Board games / books / movies
- 3 Flat screen satellite Smart TV’s
- DVD player in living room
- Hot tub
- Free wifi
- Washer / Dryer
- Gas grill
- Outdoor fire pit w/ arm chair seating
- Easy parking for boats & ATV trailer
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
$265 per Night
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 4 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.