You will love this one story, 3-bedroom, 2- bath cabin, which offers a king-size bed, 2 queen beds, a sofa bed in the game room and 2 twin memory foam fold-out ottoman beds.
The Finch’s Nest interior features knotty pine walls and dark hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings and a unique double-sided gas log rock fireplace. The fabulous 26 ft. x 24 ft. game room offers offers entertainment for the whole family. Play a game of pool, hold a ping pong tournament, hook up your game systems, dance to the stereo or enjoy a movie on the flat screen TV.
The hot tub, surrounded by a privacy fence, is located just off the back deck, with ample outdoor furnishings for your comfort. You can dine outside, or just swing on the back porch swing, overlooking the fire pit.
Don’t forget to schedule your in-cabin spa services with Beavers Bend Adventures in order to be pampered during your stay!
“What an amazing stay in Finches’ Nest cabin!!!! The best so far in our annual trips to Oklahoma. We still keep talking about it. Everybody had a great time. It was very nice for Mr. Finch to come by & meet us. – Monserrat Elmore”
“I would like to thank Beaver’s Bend Adventures for the nice and genuine stay. Finch’s Nest was gorgeous and we really enjoyed our stay. We are looking into booking for a summer stay. – The Crenshaw and Neal Family”
“We stayed at Finch’s Nest. It was amazing! The kids want to live there. It was perfect for our family vacation. No complaints, whatsoever. – Laura Mansmann”
“We had a wonderful experience during our stay at Finch’s Nest. The cabin was absolutely beautiful and well stocked with all amenities. I will definitely recommend to anyone needing a getaway. – Lezlee Kocian”
“We stayed in Finch’s Nest. Very nice cabin. We enjoyed the large yard and spent a lot of good family time playing badminton! The game room was great, as was the rest of the home. We will consider this property and other properties you manage in the future. Thank you for asking for our feedback. – Ben Hughes”;
quoteList = “We stayed at the Finch’s Nest in July. We had a great time with our children and the cabin was amazing! Thank you! – Christi Potter”
Cabin Features & Amenities
- 2,178 square feet of luxury living
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Full Baths
- 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 1 sofa bed, 2 twin futons
- Sleeps up to 10 Comfortably
- Large (624 ft.) Game Room
- Pool Table, Ping Pong Table & 2nd Living Area
- Free wifi service
- Land line telephone service
- Stereo w/ CD Player
- (3) Cable TV’s + (3) DVD Players
- Double-Sided Gas Log Fireplace
- Wrap-around Furnished Decks
- Horseshoe Pit w/ Benches
- Volleyball / Badminton Sets
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub w/ Privacy Fence
- Indoor or Outdoor Dining Areas
- Outdoor Fire Pit with Seating
- Ample Boat & ATV Trailer Parking
- Pet Friendly – Maximum of 2 Pets
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen
- Over-sized Utility Sink
- Full-sized Washer & Dryer
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$325 per night, Mon – Thur
$345 per night, Fri – Sun
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 10 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.