It is decorated with a love of fly fishing in mind and the décor is enhanced with rich Native American beauty and style. Lofty vaulted ceilings and high, light-friendly windows open up a spacious living and dining room area, yet it still retains a comfortable feel with a rock chimney and wood-burning fireplace. It’s an ideal atmosphere for soaking up one another’s company. With two private bedrooms downstairs and a large loft overlooking the spacious living area, the Dragonfly cabin provides plenty of space for groups as small as 2 and as large as 10.
French doors in the queen bedroom open out onto a large back deck which features an uncovered hot tub. Relaxing in the hot tub day or night you’ll catch a glimpse of the bright blue sky or the twinkling of stars through the canopy of trees above. Also located on the porch is a gas grill and patio furniture so you can enjoy a home cooked meal in the presence of towering pine trees. The porch is great for enjoying a cup of coffee while listening to the sounds of the wind blowing through the trees or birds chirping.
Open concept loft style cabin with two private bedrooms with a half wrap porch offering unique views, plenty of patio seating, and a hot tub close to the fire pit. There are TV’s in each room as well as DirectTV access.
Bedding Breakdown: 1 King, 2 Queens
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
The Dragonfly has two floors with 2 private bedrooms plus an open loft with bedding.
- King Bedroom – Semi Private Bath (living room access); TV in room
- Queen Bedroom – Private Bath with double vanity; TV in room
- Queen Loft – Private Bath; TV in room. The loft is open and looks over the living room area.
3 Bed Types, Sleeps 6 people comfortably – Maximum Occupancy is 10 people. You will need to bring additional bedding for maximum occupancy (air mattresses, sleeping bags, etc.)
Sister Cabins are cabins in easy walking distance to each other. Great for Family Gatherings. For more information on the locations, please call the office.
3 Sister Cabins
Dragonfly is located across the road from Cowboy cabin. The “M” Cabin is located a slight distance from the other cabins and is an optional cabin to add or drop.
(High Luxury Cabin) offers 3 bed types, Sleeps 6 – 10 people
(High Luxury Cabin) offers 10 bed types, Sleeps 16 – 20 people
The “M” Cabin
(High Luxury Cabin) offers 6 bed types, Sleeps 10 – 14 people
Beautiful place, so restful and peaceful. We are grateful for our time here. Our days consisted of fishing, enjoying the hot tub, napping, and listening to the rain. We caught lots of trout and saw a curious armadillo.
October 13, 2022 | The Townsends | DFW
We had fun playing chess & uno, cooked/grilled, hiked, baked cookies, stargazed, went to a museum, and rested. Saw some deer and an armadillo, and loved seeing the stars. It was very cozy, we stayed up baking cookies one night while enjoying each other’s presence, and we had lots of fires going.
November 11, 2022 | The Staleys | Arlington, TX
We had a blast relaxing and hanging out. Hiking a couple miles & chilling in the hot tub was very enjoyable.
February 10, 2023 | Maggie D. | New York
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Central Heat/Air
- Wood burning fireplace (firewood not porvided)
- Gas BBQ grill (propane provided)
- Stacked stone fire pit (firewood note provided)
- Outdoor (covered) 4-6 person hot tub
Full Kitchen Includes
- Full size Refrigerator w/ water and ice dispenser
- 2 Coffee makers (coffee provided)
- Keurig Coffee maker (coffee not provided)
- Slow Cooker
All Cabins Include
- All bed linen & bathroom terry are provided. Plus extra blankets & pillows.
- All cookware, dishes, silverware, glassware provided including paper towels, dish towels/rags & BBQ tools.
- Bring your food and your clothes! We make every effort to stock your cabin with all the little extras. (Salt, pepper, coffee, coffee filters, paper towels, toilet tissue, bath bar soap, hand soap, dish detergent, & laundry soap)
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$295 per night
*Premium rates apply for Holidays & Peak Times*
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.