Downstairs, the friendly resident raccoon greets you as you enter the cabin. The custom leather furniture adds to the comforts and luxury of the cabin. The kitchen is equipped with everything you will need to prepare meals for dining inside or outside on the deck. You’ll enjoy the seclusion of the master bedroom and private sitting area. French doors lead out to the deck. The spacious master bathroom features a walk-in tile shower – easily accommodating 2 people.
Upstairs is a large game room featuring a pool table and treetop decks. The second bedroom and bathroom is also located upstairs with another private treetop deck for enjoying coffee in the mornings and star-gazing at night.
Whether you like to hike, golf, fish, swim, canoe or water ski, ATV or go horseback riding nearby during the day – it’s going to be a real treat coming back to your new home-away-from-home, the beautiful and elegant Copper Pines.
Don’t forget to schedule in-cabin spa services during your stay. And don’t be surprised if you see some of the cute little masked bandits of the forest stopping by at night to look for stray marshmallow after you make s’mores by the campfire. The raccoons, as well as the squirrels and deer are our quiet little friends of the forest.
“Wonderful weekend! Your cabin is beautifully appointed. You’ve set the bar for what a rental cabin should be. Thanks!”
“This cabin has to be the best I’ve ever stayed in! My husband and I have gone to Tennessee and Arkansas and never once stayed in anything close to as nice as this… Thanks so much for the perfect getaway!”
“We have stayed in a lot of cabins and this one takes the cake…”
“We got together for a family vacation after school was out and had a blast. Everyone was blown away by how beautiful the cabin was… A small piece of Heaven on Earth. We will be back!”
“We have been to Broken Bow three times now and Copper Pines has been our favorite cabin! We loved the deck out back & the pool table. Thanks for such a beautiful cabin!!”
“I love this cabin! I’m 9 years old! I loved the TV’s and pool table. I had lots of fun! This cabin is beautiful.”
“I am 6 years old. We love this cabin and have had lots of fun!”
“Copper Pines is absolutely beautiful! We had 3 days in heaven. We even cancelled our dinner reservations Saturday night because we felt it would be wasting time away from the cabin. Just had to say thank you for having such a fantastic place to spend time. We are definitely going to come again. – Diane Gibson”
“We had a great time – Copper Pines is beautiful and awesome!!! – Margie Williams”
“… ‘Thanks’ for a wonderful weekend spent at the Copper Pines cabin. It is such a beautiful cabin with all the comforts of home, plus more! …”
“The horseshoe pit and the pool table provided hours of entertainment for our college age kids.”
“We had a wonderful time at Copper Pines cabin. It was such a beautiful cabin. It was a nice bonus to have board games available as well. We look forward to coming back again. – Liz”
“Grandpa loved that he had his own TV in his bedroom so he could rest and keep up with his ‘golf’ shows. We had smores on the perfect open fire pit and everyone (especially grandpa) loved the hot tub.”
“Jerry and I were blown away by the mattress in the master bedroom and would love to know exactly what kind it is so we can buy one for ourselves!”
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Over 1700 sq. ft.
- Towering 25 ft. high rustic stone fireplace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Large Master Bedroom with Sitting Area
- Large (350 sq ft) Game Room w/ Luxury Pool Table
- Hot tub
- 2-1/2 Bathrooms
- 2-person Shower in Master Bathroom
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with Granite Counters
- Over 2,000 sq. feet of Wraparound, Multi-level Decks
- (4) Wide Screen High Definition LCD TVs
- (4) DirectTV Satellite HD Receivers with XM Radio
- (2) DVD Players
- 5.1 Surround Sound in Great Room
- (1) King Bed, (1) Queen Bed, (1) Queen Sofa Bed, (1) Daybed
- Boat & ATV Trailer Parking
- Large wire dog crate
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Gas Grill
- Indoor or Outdoor Dining
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Oversized Outdoor Firepit with Benches
- Luxury Linens & Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Cookware, Dishes & Flatware
- Coffee Maker
- Large Double-Sink w/Garbage Disposal
- Smoke Detectors
- Texas Hold ’em Poker Table/Chips
- Refrigerator w/Ice/Water in the door
- Electric Range
- Ultra-quiet Dishwasher
- (2) Hair Dryers
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Horseshoes w/regulation pit
- Washer/Dryer (with detergent, etc.)
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$280 per night, Mon – Thur
$295 per night, Fri – Sun
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 7 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.