When you open the front door, you’ll feel like you’re in a mountain top luxury canopy – an elegant cabin filled with soaring windows and sliding glass doors. The kitchen, living and dining areas are open and spacious, providing plenty of room for everyone with comfy seating, rock fireplace, and a TV with cable access. Like the cabin itself, which is carved into the side of the mountain, the dining room is stamped into the walk though balcony, with sliding glass doors on both ends and filled with walls of windows. You’ll find two bedrooms downstairs and a large suite upstairs with an oversized private balcony.
Head outside for a fantastic view from the deck that wraps three sides of the cabin. The back deck features a large, uncovered hot tub and tons of patio furniture tucked under the porch roof. The back deck also features a rock fireplace for those nights spent wishing on the stars or relaxing in the warm hot tub. There’s also a fire pit at the bottom of the stairs ready for roasting marshmallows or telling tall tales by the fire.
Bedding: 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Twins (Daybed with Trundle)
Bathrooms: 2 ½
Cliffhanger Cabin is a two story, open concept cabin featuring three bedrooms.
- King Bedroom Downstairs – Full bath shared with Queen Bedroom; TV in room
- Queen Bedroom Downstairs – Full bath shared with King Bedroom, features sliding glass doors to the entry deck; TV in room
- King Bedroom Upstairs – Private bathroom featuring a double vanity, garden tub, and stand up shower; Private Balcony with patio furniture; TV in room. This room also features a Twin daybed with a Twin trundle bed underneath.
- Additional Bedding:
– The downstairs Queen bedroom has a Futon stored underneath – use it wherever you need an extra bed.
5 Bed Types, Sleeps up to 8 people comfortably – Maximum Occupancy is 12 people. You will need to bring additional bedding for maximum occupancy (air mattresses, sleeping bags, etc.)
Boat and Trailer parking is not recommended at this cabin. You will be traveling up a concreted steep hill to the cabin. There is limited parking.
There is a sweet spirit of peaceful serenity saturated. Perfectly kept secret with angelic trees guarding our privacy and love. The Cliffhanger is so roomy and easily accommodates our 3 families. It is stocked with everything you need to give you the feeling of “home”. It was fun watching my grandchildren interact with cousins, aunts, and uncles. These trips are planned with the intent to create “strong” family ties, and continue family legacy. The people are so friendly in Broken Bow- we’ve never met “a stranger” We traveled with 3 different branches of our family in 3 different cabins. Each cabin hosted a meal with the entire group- every activity was special because we were all together- family matters.
The Kelley’s, Scott’s, & Jacksons | August 2022 | Fort Worth, TX
Cliffhanger is very spacious, nice, & comfy. Our families had a great time bonding, and making so many memories. We loved our cabin. One of our favorite moments was floating on the river, we made s’mores, went canoeing, swimming in the river, and horseback riding.
The Gomez Family | September 2022 | Dallas, TX
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Central Heat/Air
- Cable TV
- Wood burning fireplace (firewood not porvided)
- Gas BBQ grill (propane provided)
- Outdoor Fireplace (firewood not provided)
- Outdoor (uncovered) 6-8 person hot tub
- Fire pit (firewood not provided)
Full Kitchen Includes
- Full size Refrigerator w/ water and ice dispenser
- 2 Coffee makers (coffee provided)
- Keurig Coffee maker (coffee not provided)
- Slow Cooker
All Cabins Include
- All bed linen & bathroom terry are provided. Plus extra blankets & pillows.
- All cookware, dishes, silverware, glassware provided including paper towels, dish towels/rags & BBQ tools.
- Bring your food and your clothes! We make every effort to stock your cabin with all the little extras. (Salt, pepper, coffee, coffee filters, paper towels, toilet tissue, bath bar soap, hand soap, dish detergent, & laundry soap)
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$375 per night
*Premium rates apply for Holidays & Peak Times*
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.