Big Buck Lodge
Your family will love the open floor plan and fine amenities available to you at Big Buck Lodge! The location cannot be beat – just up the road from The Saloon and Hochatown Bar-B-Que … Big Buck Lodge backs up to Choctaw Nation land, with plenty of hardwoods and wildlife to explore. This beautiful one-story, 5 bedroom, 3 bath luxury log cabin is located in the gorgeous Deer Ridge addition near Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend Resort Park. The cabin is also near attractions including The Petting Zoo, Grateful Head Pizza, Girls Gone Wine, Beavers Bend Marina, Rugaru Adventures zip lining, and so much more. After a “Back-To-Nature” day on the hiking trails of Beavers Bend State Park, or fishing on Broken Bow Lake or the Mt. Fork River, or just a day of visiting the wineries, breweries and unique shops of Hochatown … you will truly enjoy coming back to your new, well-appointed vacation home, with so many ways to relax and enjoy your friends and family.
Big Buck Lodge offers 4 King bedrooms, plus a bunk room with full-over full size bunk beds and a twin trundle bed. The master bedroom features a private bath with double sinks and a tile shower. Two king bedrooms share a Jack ‘N Jill bathroom. The third bath is shared by one king bedroom and the bedroom with full bunk beds. The cabin also offers a twin sofa sleeper in the living room for extra guests.
Location: Deer Ridge
Pets: Yes (up to 2 dogs)
Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
Big Buck Lodge features cathedral ceilings in an open floor plan, making it easy for your group to gather for board games, movie watching, a big family dinner or just relaxing on the sofa in front of the fireplace with a wonderful view of nature from inside. Granite counters and ceiling fans are featured throughout the cabin, and a flat screen TV is offered in every bedroom.
Big Buck Lodge has beautiful custom cabinetry and rich granite countertops. You’ll find all the dinnerware, cookware, flatware and glassware you need to prepare and serve meals for your family. Dine indoors or outdoors, then enjoy the bubbly hot tub while watching for wildlife to stroll past you in the morning. Or enjoy it with a glass of wine while gazing at a blanket of stars in the Oklahoma night sky!
With a little advance notice, you can order a Romance Package such as wine, chocolates, and flowers from Beavers Bend Adventurers. You may also want to schedule a 1-hour massage in the comfort and privacy of your cabin. You can also order delivery of firewood, and even your groceries to be delivered to your cabin, at the time of booking, or by calling us with at least one week advance notice.
This is a new cabin, you can be the first to add a quote!
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Open Floor Plan – Cathedral Ceilings – One-Story
- 5 Bedrooms
- Beds – 4 Kings, 2 Full-Size Bunks, 1 Twin Trundle)
1 Twin Sleeper Sofa
- Sleeps Up to 13 people
- 3 Bathrooms
- Hot Tub
- Horseshoe Pit
- Kids’ Playground
- Corn Hole Game
- Indoor & Outdoor Dining
- Foosball Table
- Covered Outdoor Living Space
- Granite countertops throughout
- Ceiling Fans
- Stainless Electric Appliances
- Drip Coffee Maker (coffee & filters provided)
- Keurig Coffee-Maker (bring your K-cups)
- Dining Table & Granite Bar – Seats Up to 12
- Gas Natural Rock Fireplace
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Luxury Bed Linens & Towels
- Full-Size Washer & Dryer
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- 5 Satellite TV’s w/ 2 DVD players
- Games, Books, Cards & Movies
- Hair dryer
- Campfire Pit & Chairs
- Gas Grill (propane provided)
- Ample boat & ATV trailer parking w/ circle driveway
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
$495 per Night
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 8 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.