Inspired by the Academy Award winning movie classic, A River Runs Through It – is the perfect cabin for a vacation getaway to Beavers Bend. This cabin is surely something Brad Pitt and Robert Redford would give “two thumbs up”. The cabin includes 2,000 square feet of luxury cabin living with 4 bedrooms and 3 ½ baths. It offers exceptional style with plenty of space, and it is adjacent to a large 4-acre fishing pond. Fishing at the pond is limited, you can enjoy some fishing on the roadside only. Most other areas of the pond are on private land – bring your own gear.
A River Runs Through It has a large great room with a plush sofa, love seat and comfy chairs surrounding a gas log fireplace. Above the mantle, a large flat screen is mounted on the beautiful stone fireplace. There is a 12 ft shuffleboard table to the left of the living room for a little fun while hanging out with your friends and family. Kids and adults alike will all enjoy the retro video arcade cocktail table with over 50 games. The kitchen and dining areas are combined with the living area so everyone can enjoy each other, whether lounging, cooking, dining or just relaxing. The spacious, chef’s dream gourmet kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and every modern cooking tool.
Of course, you will want to enjoy the outdoors at your cabin and A River Runs Through It has plenty outdoor activities including a mega swing set on the outdoor play fort. Relax in the 7-person hot tub while under the stars, and you can pull the white curtains closed for privacy. An outdoor dining table, gas grill and Adirondack chairs complete the 3-sided wrap-around deck.
A River Runs Through It lodge is a four bedroom, three 1/2 -bath cabin that offers guests plenty of space and amenities. From the shuffleboard table to the covered deck that has patio seating for family and friends, the gas grill for cooking outdoors, or the hot tub to relax your troubles away – everyone will find something to enjoy at A River Runs Through It lodge. You’ll also find a TV with cable access in each bedroom and in the great room of the cabin.
Beds: 2 Kings / 1 Queen / 4 Twins
A River Runs Through It Lodge is a spacious two story, four-bedroom cabin.
- King Bedroom Downstairs – Private bathroom; TV/DVD in room
- King Bedroom Upstairs – Private bathroom; TV/DVD in room
- Queen Bedroom Upstairs – Shared Bath with Bunk Room; TV/DVD
- Bunk Room Upstairs – 4 Twins – shared Bath w/ Queen Bedroom; TV/DVD
The back deck allows for beautiful views of the towering pines and provides a great place for family and friends to soak in the oversized hot tub, while watching for wildlife to stroll by. The back patio is complete with a gas grill, and plenty of seating for friends and family. The fire pit area is surrounded by Adirondack chairs, the perfect spot to enjoy s’mores. Bring your “A” Game to try out the horseshoe pit or just hang out on the swing set. The circular drive in the front provides easy parking for your big toys, boats, and ATV trailers.
Firewood provided October 15 – March 15. Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
Call or email Beavers Bend Adventures for delivery to A River Runs Through It, prior to your arrival.
We’ve had an amazing time at A River Runs Through It. Thank you so much for providing this opportunity. Everything was perfect.
The Lohr Family, Dallas, TX, July 4, 2022
You have a beautiful home and we appreciate all of your hospitality. My family and I had a marvelous weekend. A River Runs Through It was the perfect place. Thank you so much.
Michelle & Friends, July 10, 2022
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Spacious luxury cabin on a large, wooded lot
- Granite countertops throughout
- Hot Tub (uncovered) 6-8 People
- Indoor Gas Log Fireplace
- Shuffleboard Table
- Retro Video Arcade Table
- Fire Pit w/ Seating
- Luxury Bed Linens & Towels
- Refrigerator w/ Water & Ice Dispenser
- Oven / Range
- Coffee Maker (filters, coffee, creamer & sugar provided)
- Keurig Coffee maker (bring your K-cups!)
- Microwave / Toaster / Slow Cooker
- Cookware / Dishes / Silverware / Glassware
- Toilet Paper / Paper Towels (starter supply)
- Dish Towels / Dish Cloths / BBQ Tools
- Central Heat/Air
- Free Wireless Internet Service
- Cable TV
- Gas BBQ grill (propane provided)
All Cabins Include
- A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
- Central Heat/Air
Call or e-mail ahead to schedule in-cabin spa services, guided fishing or hiking, or to request a pre-stocked cabin with groceries, wine, flowers, etc.
$550 per Night, Mon-Sun
2-night min. stay / 3-night min. major holidays & Spring Break
Rate includes up to 10 people, including children
Premium rates apply for all major holiday and Spring Break weeks
This cabin is pet friendly.
Please be sure to bathe, brush and treat for fleas before bringing your furry family member to the cabin. We also request you to crate your pets when leaving them at the cabin.
Free Wireless Internet Service
Network: A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT
PLEASE DO NOT RESET THE MODEM. If the Wi-Fi is not working, please try these simple steps before calling the office:
Located inside the Grand Room Closet.
1) On the backside of the modem is a brown button that turns the Wi-Fi Off/On. Press it.
2) Unplug and plug back in the modem. If these steps do not correct the issue, please call the office.